In the unlikely event that something does go wrong with your watch within 12 months of the date of purchase, the watch would need to be sent back to us. Our highly qualified, professional watchmakers can repair virtually any watch using only genuine parts. However, if the defect is of a particularly serious nature, we will have the watch returned to the respective manufacturer for repair, though these manufacturers unfortunately take a minimum of 4-8 weeks to repair a watch (or longer, if parts are back ordered). Your warranty is subject to some terms and conditions. Please see below;
1) You can not transfer your warranty to another person.
2) Damage has not been caused due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, neglect or unfair treatment.
3) It has not been given to another firm for repair or adjustment.
4) You return your personalised warranty card along with the watch.
5) The warranty card has not been tampered with in any way.
Please note your warranty does not cover you for damage or material/electronic failure or damage in the form of rust occurring in non or water resistant watches where conditions have exceeded the specifications or where by one has failed to screw down the crown of the watch. Nor does it cover material failure of a component not originally sold with the watch internally or externally.
In the unlikely event that part of your jewellery breaks within 1 year of the date of purchase, you can send it back to us and our qualified jewellers will repair the piece and get it back to you, usually within 10 days.
If you have any further queries regarding the warranty of your item please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact us on 0208 686 3399.